SOS (Save Our Skin)
This is made with mechanics, gardeners and chefs in mind or just anyone who’s hands are the victim of their work or pleasure. Exfoliate naturally with ground olive stone, whilst freshening your hands. This delicious blend of essential oils cleanse, while their antibacterial and antimicrobial properties aid in the elimination of unwanted odours.
Colours obtained from naturally occurring ethically sourced mica.
- Weight: 100g
- L: 80mm
- W: 33mm
- H: 70mm
We have an amazing source of olive oil with a natural fresh almost green colour that has a woody deep aroma. This combined with a clean pure white coconut oil, luxurious Shea butter that’s solid yet creamy to touch. A castor oil, so thick and sumptuous that my eyes feel moisturized just watching it!
The Greeks & Romans used the oil as an ointment and health elixir, and later, in Ayurvedic medicine, the oil came to be known as ‘the secret of beauty’. Lastly, a piece of magic is a touch of Babassu oil, it is packed with vitamin E, anti-oxidants and fatty acids.
Benefits of the above oils include
- Anti-oxidants – great for anti-aging, restorative and protective of those skin cells.
- May reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scarring.
- Moisturising and hydration – Vit A +E + triglycerides (protect the skin from moisture loss).
- Exfoliates – By way of anti-oxidants reaching into skin pores.
- Anti-microbial – helps to protect against harmful microorganisms.
- Anti-fungal – helps fight skin infections.
- Anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anti-pruritic; meaning it can reduce swelling, pain and itchiness.
In addition to its strong aroma, Star Anise is also packed with beneficial compounds that can have a powerful effect on health. A few of the compounds found in this spice include:
- Linalool: This naturally occurring terpene alcohol has been shown to have antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Vitamin C: Besides being high in antioxidants, vitamin C supports immune health and protects against infection and disease.
- Shikimic acid: Not only this compound a common ingredient in many flu medications, but it may also have potent antibacterial properties as well.
- Anethole: Also found in anise seed and fennel, this aromatic compound is believed to help fight off cancer, diabetes and inflammation while preserving brain health.
Our 100% Star Anise is sourced at its origins in China. The oils are steam distillation extracted from the fruit of the tree.
Pure tea tree oil is made by extracting the oil from the leaves of the tea tree.
- The cleansing powers of tea tree oil are down to its natural antibacterial and antifungal properties. Due to its bacteria-combatting capabilities, tea tree oil makes a great natural cleansing ingredient and a natural odour-fighting ingredient.
- The tea tree has been known for its medicinal properties since ancient times in eastern Australia. The Australian aborigines are known to have been using the crushed leaves to heal cuts, burns, sores, and infections for hundreds of years.
- Numerous of studies have taken place and some are ongoing into effective treatment using this wonderful oil.
Our 100% Tea Tree is sourced from origins in Australia. The oils are extracted by steam distillation from the leaves and twigs of the tree.
Studies have shown antimicrobial and antioxidant activity in this beneficial oil.
- It’s not uncommon for certain essential oils to have beneficial properties because of their ability to combat the appearance of redness in the skin. As far as orange oil’s concerned, sweet orange essential oil in particular has been proven to have strong cleansing capabilities. Source – Very Well Health
- In a study released 2021 Sweet orange peel extract demonstrated the highest antimicrobial activity of all citrus peel extracts. Source: NML
- Sweet orange contains some important phytochemicals including liminoids, flavonoids, polyphenols, and others, which prevent arteriosclerosis, oxidative stress, cancer, kidney stones, stomach ulcers, inflammation, liver disease, and chronic and degenerative diseases, as well as reducing cholesterol and high blood glucose levels, thereby promoting human health. Source: NLM
Our 100% Orange essential oil is most often sourced from Brazil. Cold Expression is used to extract the oil from the fruit peel.
This information is for educational purposes only is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult a doctor for any health concerns.
Sodium Olivate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Shea Butterate, Sodium Castorate, Sodium Babassuate, Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Lactate, Kaolin, Illicium Verum Fruit Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Olea Europaea Seed Oil, (CI77019, 77891, 77007)